SEEDIG 2018 Annual Meeting: Planning process
Online planning meeting III | 28 February 2018, 18.00 CET
- SEEDIG 2018 process overview
- Programme outline
- Programme guidelines & session principles
- Review of sessions
- Overarching theme for SEEDIG 2018
- Internet governance survey topic
- Online planning meetings I & II* | 17 & 18 January 2018 | Summary report
For more details about the planning process for the SEEDIG 2018 annual meeting, consult:
*Online meetings are held via the Webex platform. Pre-registration might be required. In this case, once you register, you will receive detailed information about how to join the meeting, at the scheduled date and time.
- We strongly encourage you to test your equipment before the meeting in order to make sure that your computer can connect to the virtual room. Test your equipment!
- WebEX supported equipment and browsers
- Please note that to connect to WebEX you will need to download an WebEX add on, or run a temporary application.
Consult the archive of planning meetings held between 2015 and 2017.