Curious to know what has happened in South Eastern Europe and the neighbouring area in terms of Internet governance and digital policy recently? So were we.
Our team of editors has made it all easier and collected main developments and events in the most recent issue (#14) of the SEEsummary. It covers the months of December 2017 and January 2018.
Some of the main headlines:
- Belarus regulates the use of blockchain technologies.
- More countries focus on developing the digital economy.
- European Commission reiterates intentions to present a plan on the elimination of mobile roaming fees between EU and Western Balkans.
- Turkey introduces uniform special communications tax.
- Memorandum of understanding signed between Armenia and ICANN.
- in Serbia, Share Foundation launches TV series on the Internet and new technologies.