Monthly overview of Internet governance and digital policy developments and activities in South Eastern Europe and the neighouring area
In partnership with DiploFoundation
[New] The November 2017 issue is now available.
- Albania: United Nations agencies in Albania and Telekom Albania announce a partnership aimed to raise awareness and drive action on and support for the achievement of the sustainable development goals (SDGs).
- Croatia & Greece: The two countries sign EuroHPC, the European declaration on high-performance computing, thus joining the European efort to build the next generation of computing and data infrastructure.
- Romania: The National Authority for Management and Regulation in Communications launches a public consultation with the view to update the list of localities identifed as ‘white areas’.
- SEE: Freedom on the Net 2017, published by Freedom House, measures the level of Internet and digital media freedom in 65 countries, including Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Turkey, and Ukraine.
- SEE: Within the framework of the Eastern Partnership Summit, held on 24 November in Brussels, EU leaders met their six Eastern partners – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine – to discuss future priorities for their cooperation, including in the digital economy field.
- This issues also includes an overview of several Internet-related events that were held in the region in November, as well as a list of events taking place in December.
- Issue 12 | October 2017
- Issue 11 | September 2017
- Issue 10 | June 2017
- Issue 9 | May 2017
- Issue 8 | April 2017
- Issue 7 | March 2017
- Issue 6 | February 2017
- Issue 5 | January 2017
- Issue 4 | December 2016
- Issue 3 | November 2016
- Issue 2 | October 2016
- Issue 1 | September 2016
Qanita Abedpour | Andreea Belu | Maja Calović | Andrijana Gavrilović | Su Sonia Herring | Loreta Kroj | Olga Kyryliuk | Dajana Mulaj | Oliana Sula
Coordination: Sorina Teleanu
Join us in preparing the next issue. Send us updates about Internet governance developments and/or events in your countries, at email@example.com