What were the main Internet governance and digital policy updates across South Eastern Europe and the neighbouring area in February 2018? How will they shape future developments? And what is planned for March?
The next SEEhub online meeting will be held on Tuesday, 27th February, from 14.00 CET (13.00 UTC).
Register to receive details about how to join the online meeting.
Joins us to find out:
- How governments are positioning themselves towards virtual currencies.
- Which country is implementing a nation-wide youth programme on Safer Internet.
- Which agreements were signed and projects announced in order to improve national and regional cybersecurity.
- What events were held in the region in February, and what is planned for March.
- And much more…
After our briefing, we would like to:
- Hear from you about other digital policy developments and events that we might have missed.
- Discuss the implications of these regional developments, as well as their connection (if any) with global ones.
The SEEhub is organised in collaboration with DiploFoundation and is held in conjunction with the Geneva Internet Platform monthly Internet governance briefings. If you wish to find out more about global digital policy developments, join the GIP Internet governance briefing in February 2018. It starts one hour before the SEEhub (13.00 CET/12.00 UTC).