Our team of editors has made it all easier and collected main developments in the most recent issue (#20) of the SEEsummary. It covers the month of July and August 2018.
Some of the main headlines:
- Broadband speed in SEE+ countries stagnating.
- Greece launched registrations for the .ελ top-level domain.
- Croatia adopts a cybersecurity law for key network operators and digital service providers.
- Montenegro is set to join NATO’s Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence.
- Romania drafts bill to regulate electronic money.
- SEE+ countries score very-high and high ESDI in the UN E-Government Survey 2018.