The School is a youth-focused SEEDIG initiative whose mission is to ofer undergraduate and master students from countries in South Eastern Europe and the neighbouring area a space to learn, network, exchange views, and prepare to participate in Internet governance processes.
- Raise awareness among students about Internet governance and digital policy issues
- Develop their capacities to contribute to Internet governance and digital policy debates and processes at national, regional, and global level
- Encourage and empower them to become active part of the SEEDIG community and contribute to SEEDIG
SEEDIG Youth School 2018
The second edition of the Youth School will be held on 22 May 2018, in Ljubljana, prior to the SEEDIG 2018 meeting.
- The call for applications is open between 17 March and 2 April 2018.
- SEEDIG Youth School 2017 | Content, participants, testimonials