Activities related to the SEEDIG 5 annual meeting will be held at:
Bvd. Expoziției 30 A, Bucharest
- Days 1 & 2 | InterContinental Bucharest
Bvd. Nicolae Bălcescu 4, Bucharest
How to get to the city centre from the ‘Henri Coandă’ Bucharest airport
By public transport – Express bus 783
- There is no train service for this route, but there is one public bus going to the downtown (783 Express). It departs every 30 minutes from the airport and costs about 1 EUR (3,5 LEU) one way, but be prepared to travel for about an hour as there are many stops along the way.
- More details
- This is the most expensive option (about 10 EUR), but it is possible to share the price among participants arriving at the same time in Bucharest. If you would like to choose this option, you can contact Luminița (firstname.lastname@example.org)for coordination and arranging the taxi for the interested group.
- More details about taxis operating from the airport
- You might also want to check ride-hailing apps.
Getting around Bucharest
Bucharest is a big city and public transportation connects the city quite well and will get you in most places easily. A regular one-way ticket for the tram or the bus costs about 0.2 EUR (1,3 LEU)and a round trip ticket for underground railway costs about 1 EUR (5 LEU).
Bucharest provides a wide range of options for accommodation. We hope the list below will make your choice easier. For more options, we also recommend that you check accommodation aggregator websites.
As Bucharest is a popular touristic attraction in May, we encourage you to make your accommodation arrangements as early as possible.
InterContinental 5* (SEEDIG 5 venue)
Grand Hotel Continental 5* (7 minutes walk)
Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest 5* (12 minutes walk)
Marshal Garden Hotel 5* (20 minutes walk)
Bucharest Comfort Suites Hotel 4* (3 minutes walk)
K+K Hotel Elisabeta 4* (6 minutes walk)
NF Palace Old City Bucharest 4* (7 minutes walk)
Hilton Garden Inn Bucharest 4* (7 minutes walk)
Hotel Lido by Phoenicia 4* (9 minutes walk)
Hotel Ambasador 4* (10 minutes walk)
Grand Boutique Hotel 4* (10 minutes walk)
Europa Royale Bucharest 4* (12 minutes walk)
Park Inn by Radisson Bucharest Hotel & Residence 4* (15 minutes walk)
Tania-Frankfurt Hotel 3* (10 minutes walk)
Rembrandt Hotel 3* (9 minutes walk)
Hotel Duke Armeneasca 3* (10 minutes walk)
Volo Hotel 3* (17 minutes walk)
Hotel Horoscop 3* (19 minutes walk)