Mission and objectives
The SEEDIG Internship Programme was launched in March 2017, with two main objectives:
- To enhance SEEDIG’s capacity development efforts, by offering individuals from the region the possibility
to be closely involved in SEEDIG activities.
- To bring additional support to SEEDIG’s core team in undertaking activities related to the planning of the annual meeting and the intersessional work.
[In focus] SEEDIG Internship 2020: Call for applications
Apply by 25 April 2020.
- SEEDIG 201 interns | Luminița Iordache, Stelios Kavvadias, Tatiana Kyryliuk
- SEEDIG 2018 interns | Jana Misic, Charalampos Kyritsis, Nikoleta Krstic
- SEEDIG 2017 interns | Merve Küçükbatır, Paul Turcu