A monthly overview of Internet governance and digital policy
South Eastern Europe and the neighouring area (SEE+)
About the SEEsummary
Launched in September 2016, the SEEsummary – a one of a kind initiative in the region – provides a monthly overview of Internet governance and digital policy developments and activities occurring in SEE+.
Updates covered in the summary are structured around Internet and digital policy issues such as infrastructure, cybersecurity, human rights online, e-commerce, and the digital divide. For this purpose, we use the classification of Internet and digital policy issues developed by DiploFoundation and showcased in the Geneva Internet Platform Digital Watch Observatory.
The Editorial Team (made up of volunteer editors) is responsible for identifying and writing about Internet governance and digital policy developments and events in SEE+.
- Meri Baghdasaryan | Armenia
- Maja Ćalović | Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Grațiela Dumitrescu | Romania
- Aleksandra Ivanković | Serbia
- Neli Odishvili | Georgia
- Veronica Ștefan | Romania
- Katarina Gevorgyan | Armenia
- Marko Paloski | North Macedonia
- Vasile Popa | Moldova
- Mariam Tsiklauri | Georgia
- Olga Kyryliuk | Ukraine