SEEDIG 2018 Meeting
‘Digital transformation and digital society in SEE’
23–24 May | Ljubljana
SEEDIG’s fourth annual meeting, with the theme ‘Digital transformation and digital society in SEE’, took place on 23–24 May 2018, in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Find out more about the meeting
- SEEDIG 2018 Messages
- Main takeaways and recommendations on how South Eastern Europe and the neighbouring area could take better advantage of the opportunities offered by digital technologies
- Outcomes of the Youth School and Fellowship Programme
- Participants in our capacity development programmes developed proposals for new Internet business models and came up with messages on issues such as cybersecurity, freedom of expression, digital literacy and the Internet of Things.
- Attendance statistics
- A detailed breakdown of SEEDIG 2018 participants, by country, stakeholder group, gender, etc.
- Evaluation survey
- Participants at the SEEDIG 2018 meeting shared their degree of satisfaction and views of how SEEDIG went and how it could improve.
- Our partners
- Who supported us in making SEEDIG 2018 possible.
- Digitalisation and digital policy in SEE
- In the run-up to SEEDIG 2018, we invited stakeholders to share their views on issues related to digitalisation in SEE. Here is what we have found out.
- Event brochure
- Here you will find messages from some of our partners, an overview of SEEDIG 2018, the planning process, and next steps.