SEEDIG 2018 | Programme details
23–24 May | Ljubljana
Basic requirements for data flows*
Lightning talks on technical issues
24 May | 11:00 – 11:30
100, 104, 105** (see the list of proposals)
Internationalised Domain Names (IDNs): Any progress since SEEDIG 2017?
Prepare your gadgets (smartphones, tablets, laptops…) to send full IDN e-mails during this exercise.
- Dušan Stojičević, Gransy & Universal Acceptance (UA) Ambassador, UA Steering Group, Serbia
Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6): Deployment in SEE
- Jan Žorž, Internet Society, Slovenia
(To be added after the session.)
- SEEDIG Executive Committee
- Loreta Kroj, Albania
- Charalampos Kyritsis (SEEDIG intern)
* Data is proposed as a cross-cutting topic for SEEDIG 2018, and an anchor to link the different sessions included in the programme.
** The programme outline has been built considering proposals submitted during the call for issues. For each session, there is an indication of the proposals that are considered to pertain to the topic of the session. You can find the list of proposals and their corresponding ID numbers on the dedicated page.