What were the main Internet governance and digital policy updates across South Eastern Europe and the neighbouring area in April 2018? How will they shape future developments? And what is planned for May?
The next SEEhub online meeting will be held on Tuesday, 24th April, from 14.00 CEST (12.00 UTC).
Register to receive details about how to join the online meeting.
Joins us to find out:
- Which countries in SEE signed, together with other European partners, a Declaration of Cooperation on Artificial Intelligence.
- What new initiatives have been kicked-off in the area of child safety online.
- What are the most recent developments in the areas of cybersecurity and cybercrime across several countries in the region.
- What digital technology-related events were held in the region in April, and what is planned for May.
- And much more…
After our briefing, we would like to:
- Hear from you about other digital policy developments and events that we might have missed.
- Discuss the implications of these regional developments, as well as their connection (if any) with global ones.
The SEEhub is organised in collaboration with DiploFoundation and is held in conjunction with the Geneva Internet Platform monthly Internet governance briefings. If you wish to find out more about global digital policy developments, join the GIP Internet governance briefing in April 2018. It starts one hour before the SEEhub (13.00 CEST/11.00 UTC).