What were the main Internet governance and digital policy updates across South Eastern Europe and the neighbouring area in December 2017 and January 2018? How will they shape future developments? And what is planned for February?
[Update] The recording of the January 2018 SEEhub is available.
The next SEEhub online meeting will be held on Tuesday, 30th January, from 14.00 CET (13.00 UTC).
Register to receive details about how to join the online meeting.
Joins us to find out:
- Which country has regulated blockchain, and what this actually means.
- Whether there is any progress towards removing roaming charges between EU and SEE countries.
- What agreements were concluded between regulatory authorities in the region in the past two months.
- What governments seem to be paying more attention to digitalisation and the digital economy.
- What events were held in the region in December and January, and what is planned for February.
- And much more…
After our briefing, we would like to:
- Hear from you about other digital policy developments and events that we might have missed.
- Discuss the implications of these regional developments, as well as their connection (if any) with global ones.
The SEEhub is organised in collaboration with DiploFoundation and is held in conjunction with the Geneva Internet Platform monthly Internet governance briefings. If you wish to find out more about global digital policy developments, join the GIP Internet governance briefing in January 2018. It starts one hour before the SEEhub (13.00 CET/12.00 UTC).