What were the main Internet governance and digital policy updates across South Eastern Europe and the neighbouring area in March 2018? How will they shape future developments? And what is planned for April?
The next SEEhub online meeting will be held on Tuesday, 27th March, from 14.00 CEST (12.00 UTC).
Register to receive details about how to join the online meeting.
Joins us to find out:
- Which country will use blockchain technology to help combat child trafficking.
- What public and private services were affected by cyber-attacks in several SEE countries.
- Which countries are working on promoting cybersecurity awareness in their schools.
- What events were held in the region in March, and what is planned for April.
- And much more…
After our briefing, we would like to:
- Hear from you about other digital policy developments and events that we might have missed.
- Discuss the implications of these regional developments, as well as their connection (if any) with global ones.
Find out more about the SEEhub and join our mailing list to stay up-to-date with SEEDIG events.
The SEEhub is organised in collaboration with DiploFoundation and is held in conjunction with the Geneva Internet Platform monthly Internet governance briefings. If you wish to find out more about global digital policy developments, join the GIP Internet governance briefing in March 2018. It starts one hour before the SEEhub (13.00 CEST/11.00 UTC).