Our team of editors has made it all easier and collected main developments in the most recent issue (#23) of the SEEsummary. It covers the month of November.
Some of the main headlines:
- Azerbaijan: The country marks the official launch of its electronic and mobile residency programme.
- Greece: The Ministry of Digital Policy, Telecommunications and Information launched a public consultation on the country’s Ultrafast Broadband (UFBB) project.
- Montenegro: The government adopts the National Action Plan 2018–2020 for the implementation of the Open Government Partnership (OGP).
- Romania: The National Authority for Management and Administration in Communications launches a public consultation on the 5G Strategy for Romania.
- Serbia: The National Assembly adopts a new law of personal data protection, as well as the country’s first law on critical infrastructures.
- SEE+: Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania and Slovenia are identified as ‘digital challengers’ in a recent McKinsey report, due to their ‘strong potential for growth in the digital economy’.