Our team of editors has made it all easier and collected main developments in the most recent issue (#24) of the SEEsummary. It covers the months of December and January.
Some of the main headlines:
- Serbia: .rs domains in minority languages.
- Romania: Among the least expensive countries for fixed broadband in the EU.
- Greece: Greek broadband voucher scheme approved by the European Commission.
- Croatia: Croatia to tighten online content policy rules.
- SEE+: SEE+ countries get EU funds for the development of public Wi-Fi.
- SEE+: UNIDIR’s Cyber Policy Portal also covers SEE+ countries.