Curious to know what has happened in South Eastern Europe and the neighbouring area in terms of Internet governance and digital policy recently? Our team of editors has made it all easier and collected main developments and events in the most recent issue (#15) of the SEEsummary. It covers the month of February 2018.
Some of the main headlines:
- Reports give insights into 4G availability and use of digital technologies in SEE countries.
- Bilateral agreements in the field of cybersecurity are signed between national CERTs.
- Stakeholders in Croatia sign Charter for child safety on the Internet.
- Ukraine opens Cyber Threat Response Center.
- Romanian central bank discourages the use of virtual currencies.
- Law to legalise cryptocurrency mining is proposed in Armenia.