Curious to know what has happened in South Eastern Europe and the neighbouring area in terms of Internet governance and digital policy recently?
Our team of editors has made it all easier and collected main developments and events in the most recent issue (#18) of the SEEsummary. It covers the month of May 2018.
Some of the main headlines:
- New investments in digital infrastructures in SEE
- Cybersecurity exercise underlines the importance of multistakeholder cooperation
- Cybercrime among the main crimes targeting Romanian entities
- Taxes for digital currency transactions in Azerbaijan
- Moldova launches its first cryptocurrency exchange
- Belarus among the ten most crypto-friendly countries in Europe