What happened at the SEEDIG 2018 meeting in Ljubljana? What were the main Internet governance and digital policy updates across South Eastern Europe and the neighbouring area in May 2018? How will they shape future developments? And what is planned for June?
The next SEEhub online meeting will be held on Tuesday, 29th May, from 14.00 CEST (12.00 UTC).
Register to receive details about how to join the online meeting.
Join us to find out:
- What happened at the 4th SEEDIG annual meeting held on 22–24 May in Ljubljana? What key messages resulted from the discussions and what will happen next?
- What else is planned for SEEDIG for the rest of the year?
- What else happened in the region while we were busy with the preparations for SEEDIG 2018?
- And much more…
After our briefing, we would like to:
- Hear from you about both the SEEDIG 2018 meeting and about other digital policy developments and events that we might have missed.
- Discuss the implications of these regional developments, as well as their connection (if any) with global ones.
Find out more about the SEEhub and join our mailing list to stay up-to-date with SEEDIG events.
The SEEhub is organised in collaboration with DiploFoundation and is held in conjunction with the Geneva Internet Platform monthly Internet governance briefings. If you wish to find out more about global digital policy developments, join the GIP Internet governance briefing in May 2018. It starts one hour before the SEEhub (13.00 CEST/11.00 UTC).