SEEDIG 5th Annual Meeting
May 2019 | Bucharest
SEEDIG’s fifth annual meeting will be held in May 2019, in Bucharest, Romania.
- Committee on information technology and communications, Chamber of Deputies, Parliament of Romania
- Ministry of Communications and Information Society
- National Authority for Management and Regulation in Communications (ANCOM)
- Association for Technology and Internet (ApTI)
- National University of Political Studies and Public Administration
- Two days of multistakeholder discussions and exchanges of experiences on issues related to the use, evolution and governance of the Internet and other digital technologies
- A pre-event day dedicated to SEEDIG’s capacity development programmes (Youth School and Fellowship Programme)
- Focus on topics of relevance for the SEE+ region, such as the digital divide, cybersecurity, IDNs, digital rights and the digital economy
- Adoption of SEEDIG Messages, as main takeaways from the discussions and recommendations for the future
- Representatives of academia, civil society, governments, the private sector, the technical community from within and beyond the SEE+ region
- Students and youth from across the region
- SEEDIG’s regional and international partners
- Help build the meeting programme. Start with suggesting a topic (see Call for issues) and then join a session organising team.
- Promote the meeting within your communities and help us attract more participation. Don’t forget to use our hashtag #SEEDIG2019!
- Apply for our capacity development programmes or help us plan them.
- Join us in Bucharest, in May 2019, and contribute with your views, projects and experiences.
- Suggestions for fundraising opportunities are most welcome.