This year, SEEDIG will actively contribute to the IGF 2020 meeting by being part of one of the session organised by national and regional IGF initiatives (NRIs).
Join us on 5 November at 14:20 – 15:20 UTC, for the NRIs Collaborative Session on ‘Digital economy: trans-territorial regulations and impact on digital sovereignty’.
The session will feature the following speakers:
- Albania IGF – Mrs. Irena Malolli, Director of Policies and Strategies Development for Telecommunications and Posts in Ministry of Infrastructure and Energy of Albania
- Bolivia IGF – Ms. Claribel Aparicio, Vice Minister of Foreign Commerce and Integration of Bolivia
- Chad IGF – Mr. Honoré Mindra, Digital Economy Ministry of Chad
- Panama IGF – Ms. Nayreth Gonzalez
- SEEDIG – Dr. Olga Kyryliuk, Member of SEEDIG Executive Committee
Don’t forget to register to participate. And add this session to your IGF 2020 personal schedule in order not to miss it.