Curious to know what has happened in South Eastern Europe and the neighbouring area in terms of Internet governance and digital policy recently?
Our team of editors has made it all easier and collected main developments in the most recent issue (#22) of the SEEsummary. It covers the month of October.
Some of the main headlines:
- LTE coverage expanded in Ukraine.
- Changes in the .al domain name registration rules.
- Spotify signs contract with the Croatian Composers’ Society.
- E-commerce transactions increase in value in FYROM.
- Space Hellas to implement the e-Crime project for the Cyprus Police.
- Montenegro works to implement the Digital Agenda for Western Balkans.